• Streaming + Download

    Includes high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Paying supporters also get unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app.

      name your price


  • Whorl 3rd Edition - Physical Copy + Download
    Compact Disc (CD) + Digital Album

    The original album with all new artwork!

    Includes unlimited streaming of Whorl via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.

    Sold Out



85% of any donation for this album goes directly to me, a college student who majored in something that makes potential employers shift uncomfortably in their seats. The remaining 15% goes to Bandcamp. However: I do not expect you to pay for my music. I understand that not everybody has the money to pay for albums, and as such I'd rather you listen and enjoy it for free than not hear it at all.

This album was composed, performed, produced, recorded, mixed, mastered, drawn, designed, screened, folded, glued, pressed, and distributed by me.


released April 8, 2012

To my loving family for their never-ending torrent of support and optimism. To Mike Freitag, Joe McClintock, Joe D'Angleo, Doug Maclellan, and Josh Colpitts for having a greater musical impact on me than they (or I) will probably ever realize. To Amanda Palmer for patiently and enthusiastically listening to every draft I sent her way, to Mike Tierney for explaining compression in a straightforward manner and for asking me "How's the album coming?" so many times that I eventually lost count, and to Maurice Spicer for showing so much love for "Pretty Little Thing" that I re-recorded it and put it in the album.



all rights reserved


Nathaniel's Ghost Cape Neddick, Maine

New album coming soon. Again. Always.

contact / help

Contact Nathaniel's Ghost

Streaming and
Download help

Shipping and returns

Redeem code